Time for the Thursday Thirteen!
13 reasons why I shouldn't have agreed to help out a friend
- When I go in to cover at the office, I always get stuck doing a to-do list. I hate to-do lists.
- I always end up with at least one super rude person on the phone.
- I always forget how to schedule appointments. I'm a nurse~I know patients. I don't know scheduling programs.
- I never get any work done... MY work, that is.
- This coming weekend is the Lori Foster get together and I've already got enough to do without playing nurse.
- I attract obnoxious people. At a doctor's office, I'm expected to be nice to them.
- I CAN'T SLEEP IN!!!!!
- I'm expected to dress semi professional. My idea of professional is jeans and a blazer. The doctors disagree.
- I gave away all my nursing uniforms so I'm stuck wearing said professional clothes.
- Did I mention I can't sleep in?
- I could be working on my flower beds... if I hadn't said yes.
- I have too much work to do to be working on anything but my books.
- I don't get to do as many TTs as I'd like.
Don't forget to leave your link with Mr. Linky!